Value-Added Assessment - News and Journal Articles
- Hershberg Ted, “Value-added Assessment and Systemic Reform: A Response to America 's Human Capital Development Challenge,” Aspen Institute's Congressional Institute The Challenge of Education Reform: Standards, Accountability, Resources and Policy. Feb. 2005.
- Hershberg, Ted “Value-Added Assessment: Powerful Diagnostics to Improve Instruction and Promote Student Achievement,” AASA Conference Proceedings. 2005.
- Hershberg, Ted, Simon, Virginia Adams, and Lea-Kruger, Barbara. "The Revelations of Value Added," The School Administrator. Dec. 2004.
- Hershberg, Ted, Simon, Virginia Adams, and Lea-Kruger, Barbara. "Measuring What Matters," The American School Board Journal. Feb. 2004.
- Willard, Dennis and Oplinger, Dennis. "Index measures 'Johnny,'" Beacon Journal. May 2003.
- Drury, Darrel and Doran, Harold "The Value of Value-Added Analysis," Policy Research Brief for National School Board Association. Vol. 3(1) Jan. 2003.
- Doran, Harold. "Adding Value to Accountability," Educational Leadership. Nov.2003. Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development.
- Archer, Jeff. "Sanders 101," Education Week. Vol.18(34) May 1999.
- Editorial "Putting 'Value Added' Data to Good Use," Education Week. Vol.18 (34) May 1999.